Senin, 31 Agustus 2009

Anton Ledergerber, another nice Swiss guy.

He sent me message on the last minute. "Would you please help me during my trip in Jogjakarta?" he said. "Off course" i replied. I never thought that he's 19 years old....that's awesome!!! He's young, energetic and totally friendly... :) At the first time we met, he waited for me at the bus station which located near the airport. He waited for me around 15 minutes, coz i was working that time, sorry dude!!!

First destination...Prambanan temple!!! (again...hehehehe). It was perfect time...almost sunset...romantic...hehehehe...We made nice photos from normal photo till unusual photo... ;)

Nice shot, Anton! hehehe. Btw, Anton is a college student, and now he's doing Military Service in Switzerland...go Anton go!!! lolz. This friendly guy also love everything about aircraft engineering, which is same as me...hehehe. That's why we talked so much about it. And he always doing push up and sit up (since he's on Military Service) every night...even he's on vacation...i salut you, my friend!!! On the next day we went to Sultan palace, actually he went alone to the Sultan palace, coz i was working. So, i joined him at 2.30 PM...and we went to Water Castle and Ngasem bird market....oh ya and Yogyakarta fortress. I took him to drive "becak" and he enjoyed it!!! hehehe

His first "becak" ride...and he liked it... ;)

Tamansari..."hallo...im in Tamansari now...would u please stop calling me!!!"...lolz

Jogjakarta fortress pose...great bro!!

His "Spiderman" pose...it was taken on the ruin of the fortress

On the last night, i took him to Computer fair near my place, he was surpised by it's price. after we went home, we just talked and talked...he told me about his Military Service and so on. We talked till late at night...hehehe
After Jogjakarta, his next destination was mt. Bromo, East Java. I would love to have you here again, my friend...
Take care and enjoy your day...and be a good Soldier!!! ;)

0 komentar :